Friday, August 6, 2010

I felt like being shiney today

I've finally recovered from cutting these babies WAY too short after a first-time-messing-with-silk-wraps disaster :) 

So, this is the kind of thing I do.  I almost always use a sponge in some way, I use them for both the gradients and for my tips [I'm kinda surprised I don't see more people use sponges for tips :D I have shakey hands, so I can't freehand very well, and I'm too impatient for tape]. 

I love doing gradients, it trips my customers out :D

Colors:
LA Colors - Electrified
Kleancolor - Sheer Lilac
China Glaze - Fairy Dust

Older pictures are at sparklaaay.tumblr.com :)



1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, pretty! Yea, gradients are so cool! I've been on a real gradient kick lately.

    How do you use sponges for your tips? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete